We want you to be heard, and we want cougardips.com to be a place where everyone is respectful and courteous to others. So we created these guidelines so that you know what’s off-limits. Posts will not be approved or they will be removed if they fall into any of the following categories:
- Guidelines for uploading photos and submitting artwork: only photos in .JPG and .PNG formats will be accepted. Photos must be 8MB or smaller.
- Photos may not contain identifiable individuals, including you.
- The submission must be your original work and you must own the exclusive rights to the content you submit, so do not submit any material owned by or subject to the copyright interests of others.
- Only upload photos that you have personally taken.
- Imagines containing text or words are not acceptable. In addition to the restrictions, content falling into any of the following categories will not be posted(or will be removed), as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion:
- Content that is nonresponsive or unrelated to the assignment or is repetitive in nature.
- Comments, images or other content that is offensive, inappropriate, vulgar, indecent, profane, obscene, or hateful or disparaging against any individual, organization, or group of individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, or sexual orientation.
- References to or depictions of brand names, logos, trademarks, or copyrighted materials owned by others, or content that violates the privacy or publicity rights of any person.
- Content related to health or health-oriented topics or activities.
- Content related to a minor/youth or youth-oriented topics or activities.
- Content relating to illegal drug use, violence, or any other unlawful, dangerous, or unsafe activities.
- Content relating to, or which promotes or facilitates identity theft.
- Content that is fraudulent, slanderous, libelous, deceptive or misleading.
- Submissions that contain or solicit personal data, such as full names, telephone numbers, or email addresses (either your own or of others).
- Commercial spamming or solicitation, posting of third party links, or political messages.
- Submissions that threaten, disparage, or harass others.
- Submissions that constitute a violation of any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
- Requests of compensation for ratings and/or votes not permitted / no bribery of votes.
- Private messages and commentary should not be used to threaten, disparage or harass others.
- Photos that have been previously published on social media or other third-party websites, or that have been used for any other commercial or public purpose.
- Depictions of or references to any brand, trademark or logo of a tobacco product.
- Depictions of or references to any brand, trademark or logo of a third party.
- Content which contains any depiction of an object, person, animal, or creature which (i) has comically exaggerated features: (ii) attributes human characteristics to animals, plants or other objects or otherwise uses an anthropomorphic technique: or (ii) attributes unnatural or extra human abilities to such object, person, animal or creature.
- Impersonation of other members.
- Posts that are off topic or repetitive in nature.
Users are solely responsible for the content of their posts. Users must own the rights to the content posted, so do not post any material owned or copyrighted by others. All posts by users are the personal opinion of such user and are neither endorsed by nor approved of by the Cougar brand or American Snuff Company (“ASC”).
ASC reserves the right to edit, delete, modify, remove, or reject any post at any time that in ASC’s sole discretion does not comply with these Guidelines. ASC reserves the right to amend these Guidelines without notice. User posts are further subject to the terms of the User Agreement for cougardips.com.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly here.